The quality of our services directly reflects the quality of personnel. We at Kothari Auditors understood this fundamental prerequisite at the early stages.
The firm carefully handpicks professional Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, MBA’s and experienced graduates who are also screened for dedication, high ethical standards and a talent for service excellence.
Led by Vipul R Kothari, founder - the firm commenced operations in 1992. Mr. Kothari has the distinction of having passed chartered accountancy from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India at age 21 and went on to receive gold medals from BK School of Business Management in MBA finance.
- Internal, statutory & management audits of various types of entities.
- Design & implementation of internal control systems.
- Setting up of financial accounting, management control, management information & reporting systems.
- Feasibility studies & project reports.
- Review of financials & strategies for revival / improvement, Business valuations
- Guidance / assistance in respect of company formations
- Guidance on commercial laws